Get the free passport renewal 2022 form
Who needs a Canada Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application Form?
The full name of the given form is “Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application for eligible Canadians applying in Canada or from the USA”, it is also shortly labeled as Form PTC 054. It is to be used by a Canadian citizen who already has a valid (or not more than one year expired) adult Canadian passport and wants to renew it. If an applicant is a holder of a valid passport, then the available passport will be canceled right after the issuance of the new one.
What is Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application Form for?
Filing the Form PTC 054 is the only way to inform the Government of Canada of the citizen's desire to renew their passport. This form is to provide all the information about an applicant and their eligibility for an adult passport that is necessary to process the application and issue an official renewed ID.
Is PTC 054 Form accompanied by other forms?
To be considered appropriate, the completed form must comply with the following requirements:
- The difference in the dates of the completion and submission of the form must not exceed 12 months.
- An applicant must attach two identical passport photos taken not earlier than six months before.
- Any Canadian passport issued within the last six years must be enclosed.
It is also necessary to attach a receipt of the fee paid if the applicant was not born in Canada.
Both pages of the application form completed and signed within the last twelve (12) months.
When is Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application Form due?
The completion of the form does not imply following a strict deadline; it should be done when an applicant considers appropriate.
How do I fill out Canada Adult Simplified Renewal Passport Application Form?
The Form itself is self-explanatory enough, so it is mandatory to read the instructions and comments included carefully.
Where do I do with the completed Form PTC 054?
The completed form can be submitted by mail or in person to the local passport service.
Editing passport renewal online
Here are the steps you need to follow to get started with our professional PDF editor:
- Log in. Click Start Free Trial and create a profile if necessary.
- Prepare a file. Use the Add New button to start a new project. Then, using your device, upload your file to the system by importing it from internal mail, the cloud, or adding its URL.
- Edit passport renewal canada form. Add and change text, add new objects, move pages, add watermarks and page numbers, and more. Then click Done when you're done editing and go to the Documents tab to merge or split the file. If you want to lock or unlock the file, click the lock or unlock button.
- Get your file. When you find your file in the docs list, click on its name and choose how you want to save it. To get the PDF, you can save it, send an email with it, or move it to the cloud.
pdfFiller makes dealing with documents a breeze. Create an account to find out!
How do I modify my passport renewal in Gmail?
It's easy to use pdfFiller's Gmail add-on to make and edit your passport renewal canada form and any other documents you get right in your email. You can also eSign them. Take a look at the Google Workspace Marketplace and get pdfFiller for Gmail. Get rid of the time-consuming steps and easily manage your documents and eSignatures with the help of an app.
How can I send canadian passport renewal for eSignature?
Once your canada renewal pr card is complete, you can securely share it with recipients and gather eSignatures with pdfFiller in just a few clicks. You may transmit a PDF by email, text message, fax, USPS mail, or online notarization directly from your account. Make an account right now and give it a go.
How do I edit canada passport renewal on an Android device?
The pdfFiller app for Android allows you to edit PDF files like passport canada your form. Mobile document editing, signing, and sending. Install the app to ease document management anywhere.